Contract in San Francisco, CA
Sr. Technical Program Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 10-15 years’ experience in IT with prior experience in application development or system design preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in Project/Program Management, stakeholder management and budget management skills .
- 4+ years’ experience in delivering programs in Retail space - Ecommerce, Supply Chain, SEO, Marketing technology, Site redesign.
- Candidate should have executive presence and advanced business presentation skills to be able to present to VP’s, SVP’s and above.
- Managed capital budget of $3M+ and above. Act as the primary interface for the business partners and the initiative. Manage timelines, status reports, statistics, and program expenditures in Clarity.
- Experience in Portfolio management and roadmap planning
- Experience in launching and rolling out enterprise wide programs interfacing my stakeholders across US and International. Ability to interface effectively with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units.
- Experience in working with external vendors, implementation partners and vendor management team.
- Ability to effectively utilize external vendors and resources throughout the organization.
- Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines
... See More