Portland General Electric
Contract in Tualatin, OR
This is a Senior WebLogic / Oracle SOA/OSB Administrator role that requires an experienced professional with IT background and a high level of administration skills in one or more of the following products / technologies.
- Oracle WebLogic Suite 11G, 12C and above
- Oracle WebLogic Application Server 11G, 12C and above
- Oracle SOA 11G, 12C and above
- Oracle OSB 11G, 12C and above
- Oracle Coherence 11G, 12C andabove
- Oracle Enterprise Manager 11G ,12C and above
- Jython/Ant/Shell Scripting
- Java, JEE, XML & Web Services Troubleshooting skills
Weblogic Administrator works with IT professionals from various teams across the IT department & support teams to provide high quality solutions to support the business objectives of client.
- Install, configure, deploy, troubleshoot and administer WebLogic Suite of products listed above
- Devlop scripts to automate administrative functions
- Set up Cluster, Tune & monitor any of the above mentioned WebLogic suite of products
- Create JDBC, JMS, MQ and various other JEE resource
- Provide application deployment and troubleshooting support to multiple development,testing & production enviroenmnts / teams
- Provide 24 X 7 On Call support on roation with other administrators
- Five or more years of fulltime experience as a WebLogic administrator in a large IT Enterprise organization
- Experience in installing, configuring , deployment, troubleshooting and administering one or more of the above mentioned products on Linux platforms.
- Extensive experience with clustering and tuning
- Set up security for the products listed above.
- Applying fix patches and fix packs
- Able to setup SSL/LDAP configurations for the products listed above
- Extensive experience creating JEE resources
- Strong Java/JEE, XML & web services troubleshooting ability
- Ability to automate admin functions using Jython, Ant & Shell scripts
- Good networking and UNIX operating system skills
- General debugging skills - Know how to use telnet and other command-lines tools to debug network / firewall connectivity. Tools such as curl, ssh and other O/S related commands like netstat, ps, ifconfig, route etc
- Typically a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience in related discipline.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast moving IT team environment.
- OUAF(Oracle Utility Application Framework)
- Appdynamics Application Performance Monitoring
- Devops automation using Jenkins and Devops tools
- Meridian EDMS for Oracle Utility Code & Config Deployment
- Experience Installing & Supporting Oracle Utility Applications like CC&B, MDM, ODM , SOM & SGG