Contract in Woodland Hills, CA
***IT PROJECT MANAGER - SENIOR***
• Local Candidates Only
• Must be W2 employee to supplier
• Must be available to commute to Woodland Hills, CA office and work 100% onsite
• SR. PM Candidate Submission Checklist must be included with all resume submissions (can be included at the end of resume document or as separate attachment)
- Will manage all aspects of a large scale project or projects with a higher degree of complexity and customer impact
- Effectively lead project teams and customer executives (not a note taker)
- Have the ability to build and sustain strong relationships with project team members and customers.
- Facilitate issue resolution - Identify customer issues, develop effective solutions and successfully manage the communication to the customer.
- Accountable for project schedule, financials, and deliverables
- Responsible for end-to-end management of project, i.e. all phases of project from concept, project planning, development, execution, monitoring to project close down.
- Report on project performance on at local and global levels (have the ability to communicate factual information to project team, executives as well as project stakeholders)
- Produces weekly status reports to management and project stakeholders
- 7 years of project management experience required for senior role.
- Hands on project management or delivery experience – driving deliverables, getting things done and in the detail enough to speak intelligently about what is being shipped and articulate issues, defects and resolutions.
- Managed project budgets in excess of $2M
- Managed projects with 30+ team members
- Managed project teams over multiple geographical locations (preferably domestic and international)
- Strong writing skills
- Very organized and articulate
- Strong business acumen
- Analytical problem solving skills
- EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Ability to multi-task
- IT support experience highly preferred
- Must have a development background or have significant experience in application development, and moved into a project management role
- Agile experience
- Expertise in transactional consumer websites
- Insurance or financial background
- Previous experience supporting consumer web or digital marketing projects
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: • Bachelor’s degree required
EQUIPMENT/LAPTOP SPECIFICATIONS: • Supplier issued contractor email address• WebEx account• Telecommunication asset• PC • Windows Pro 7 or 10 • CPU: i7 or AMD at least 2.5 Ghz• RAM: 16 GB• Disk/Storage: At least 500 GB• Wi-FI: able to use the 5GHz bandwidth (802.11a/h/j/n/ac)• Peripherals: At least a mouse and an external keyboard, reason is for numeric keypad necessary to facilitate numbers input, we can provide external monitors.• As a good baseline, device should be able to run Eclipse, VirtualBox and Android Studio in parallel with various Web browsers open. Outlook and MS Office.