Contract in San Francisco, CA
Client’s mission to be the world’s favorite for American style. Our technologists are driving retail technology innovation, e-commerce for all client.’s brands and delivering global, scalable, cloud-based platform solutions, using continuous integration and open source technology. Reimagining retail has never been more fun!
We are passionate and committed to providing a delivery platform for our engineering teams to create best of class experiences for our digital, stores, and supply chain. We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Shared Services team to help define and implement our next generation delivery pipeline, applying your knowledge of continuous integration and deliver (CI/CD), monitoring (MML - metrics, monitoring, logging, alerting), and test automation
- Our Product Managers are responsible for driving the overall success of their products and initiatives.
- From building product roadmaps and business cases to prioritizing engineering team deliverables, setting and managing expectations with our end customers, and executing on solution delivery with your engineering and cross-functional stakeholders, our Product Managers are expected to lead their products and initiatives to successful outcomes for our customers and company.
- In this role, you will be responsible for growing the delivery platform by defining, building and evangelizing its products and capabilities.
What you get to do in this job:
- Develop product vision, strategy and roadmap in support of business goals, customer needs, and clear Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Prioritize an objective roadmap and agile backlog while balancing delivery requirements with technical platform and debt trade-offs
- Drive delivery of initiative(s) that will significant improve client’s quality, speed, and efficiency.
- Analyze and measure the results of capability deployment to quantify benefits and support continuous improvement of the platform
- Highlight progress through regular updates and product reviews
- Drive certainty when presented with ambiguity
Qualifications/What you need to be successful:
- BS/BA required, Engineering or MBA preferred
- Demonstrate strong technical problem solving and agile execution
- 2+ years’ experience in product management role; must have owned the creation or modification of key technology capabilities / product areas
- Demonstrate technical acumen; ability to influence and debate solutions with technical team members, to understand technology solutions and potential tradeoffs and to represent technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Highly collaborative and thrives in an extremely cross-functional role that requires partnership with several teams
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing to business/technology leaders at all levels to influence key stakeholders across organizations
- Proven track record of data driven mindset and managing KPIs
- Proven track record of driving product discovery process for large, complex and/or ambiguous projects
- Experience in managing CI/CD, MML, and Testing Automation for a large enterprise of engineering teams