Contract in Round Rock, TX
Dell Blue Project Managers (PMs) manageproduct launches and integrated marketing campaigns within the Global ClientSolutions Marketing organization.
The PM manages all client communicationsand serves as the single point of contact to:
- Vetcreative brief with the client to ensure project scope, deliverables andassociated tasks are clear before briefing the team
- Setproject scope
- Setclient and team expectations
- Initiateand manage team Q&A
- Communicateschedule and track changes
- Managescope changes, project status, etc.
- Developand maintain great client relationships
- Capturefeedback from client and share with the team
- Managethe project handover process and work with downstream teams on ensuringappropriate files and information is transferred
Someone who is detail andprocess-oriented, digitally savvy, has strong communication skills, enjoysmanaging multiple assignments at one time along with experience in managingcreative development.
Additional requirements include:
- 5-7years project management experience
- Creative/ ad agency experience
- Excellentwritten and verbal skills
- Experiencemanaging both online and offline creative development
- Professional,quick-thinking, personable, flexible, and able to thrive in a fast-pacedcreative environment
- Comfortableusing project management tools (e.g. Basecamp, MS Project)
- Solution-orientedand enjoys seeking new and innovative ways to tackle challenges